Saturday in Downsview Park
First 10 buyers for each project will get special cash back incentives
Saturday in Downsview Park:
Saturday in Downsview Park is an exciting new development coming to North York. Being built by the award winning Mattamy Homes, Saturday will be a brand new ten storey building situated in Canada’s largest Urban Park – Downsview Park. What’s even better is that pricing is expected to start in the high $300,000s making this one of the most affordable investment opportunities available in the market today. Make sure to read on below as we break down exactly why you do not want to miss out on this opportunity.
Joy is an everyday occurrence at Saturday. With Downsview Park at your front door, easy access to transit and major highways, shopping and a multitude of recreational facilities, everything that makes life wonderful is all here. Add bright thoughtfully designed suites, contemporary features and finishes, indulgent amenities to the mix and your life at Saturday will be an endless weekend. Pricing Starting From The High $300,000s.
||Keele St, Toronto
||Keele St & Sheppard Ave
||Starting From The High $300,000s
||Anticipated for 2022
|Units & Storeys
||10 Storeys / TBA
||552 Sq Ft – 868 Sq Ft
||One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
||24/7 Concierge, Two-Storey Lobby Featuring Study Lounges & Meeting Rooms, Party Room Featuring Kitchen & Dining, Lounge Areas, Games Room Connected to an Outdoor Terrace with BBQ Area, Full-Size Gym with Yoga Area, Boxing & Spin, Children’s Play Area with Private Party Room, & Pet Wash.
||9ft Ceilings, Ecobee4 Smart Thermostat with Built-in Amazon Alexa Voice Services, Internet services provided by Rogers, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
- Redevelopment: The area is poised for major redevelopment as it is home to some of the largest under-developed land in the city. The major one being Downsview Airport which is 375 acres currently being offered for sale for future mixed used development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area before and at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size.
- It’s home to Canada’s Largest Urban Park which is over 572 acres of land and which offers trails, greenery as well as various activities including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More.
- Location: You’re just minutes to everything you need. From Yorkdale Mall, Humber River Hospital; Wilson Subway Station, Downsview Park Subway & GO Station; Highways 401, 400 & 427 – the entire GTA is so easily accessible
- You’re down the street from Canada’s Third Largest University – York, which is home to over 53,000 students. If that’s not enough the University has TWO Subway Stops on campus
|Reasons to buy
- Saturday in Downsview Park is the only condominium located within the Downsview Park boundaries — Toronto’s largest urban park covering 572 acres of land and offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Situated perfectly to attract potential tenants by being just one subway stop away from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students, 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world. Centennial College will also be opening the Downsview Park Aerospace Campus in autumn of 2018
- Less than 10 minutes to Wilson Station, Downsview Park Station & Sheppard Station where you can take the Spadina Subway line north through York University all the way to the brand new VMC extension into Vaughan, or South to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station
- You will also be just 5 Minutes from the Finch West Subway Station where you will have access to a stop along the upcoming Finch West LRT set to travel 11km with 18 stops connecting you directly to Humber College, TTC, GO, Miway, Viva, and Züm transit services — commuting in Toronto will be easier than ever before
- 3 Minutes to Highway 401, 5 Minutes to Highway 400 & 8 Minutes to Highway 427 making traveling in and around the GTA a breeze
- 6 Minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brans such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & More
- Moments to Downsview Airport which is 375 acres and is currently being offered for sale for future mixed used development. This will easily be one of the largest redevelopment sites in the nation and you have an opportunity to purchase in the area before and at pricing which will not be available to you in the future. To give you a magnitude on the size potential — Canary Wharf in England is only 97 acres but has a working population of 120,000 people in 37 commercial buildings with over 300 restaurants. This future development land is well over 3.5 times the size