Ironwood Townhouse- University of Oshawa Instituteof Technology
Niagara’s Premier All-Brick & Stone Townhomes.
In North Oshawa, surrounded by hundreds of acres of protected conservation area, forest and parks, Ironwood is a place where nature stands strong. A place where those fortunate enough to live here can build everlasting memories of the things that matter. Family. Friends. Sport. Imagination. Adventure. And the peace that comes with a backdrop of woods and trails. Ironwood.
|Estimate Completion||Winter/Spring 2020|
|Features & Finishes||– 3+ acre Private Keystone Park
– 9’ smooth ceilings in main living areas
– Distinctive elevations with contemporary architecture expression utilizing materials of metal, wood-finish and panel, as per elevation
– Outdoor living spaces (backyard or wood decked rooftop terrace + balcony, as per plan)
– 200-amp electrical service with circuit breaker panel
– Designer kitchens with granite countertops, stainless undermount sink and appliances
– Luxurious master 4-piece bathrooms with soaker tub and granite double vanity
– Energy efficient features including LED lighting, electric vehicle charger rough-in, 96% efficiency forced air natural gas furnace, heat recovery ventilator and more
– Double studded wall for improved sound insulation
The Community of Ironwood Towns has a private gated park in the back of the community for the residences only. It will have a kid’s playground, community garden, tobogganing hill, sports field/ice rink, dog park, Wild Life Pond, and walking trails. There’s a salmon river running along the side of the site.
- $15,000 on signing
- $10,000 in 30 days of signing
- $10,000 in 60 90 days
- $10,000 in 90 150 days
- $10,000 in 120 210 days
- $10,000 in 150 270 days
- $35,000 Off our Key Stone park amenity.